Thanks for shopping at LINKEDBYME.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
The buyer undertakes to inspect the goods immediately after receipt of each individual delivery and to notify the supplier of any defects in the goods immediately after 3 days at the latest, in writing via the below form enclosing receipts. Un recognisable defects must be reported to the supplier in writing immediately after they are discovered, accompanied by supporting documents.
For high-value products, in the event of defects in the delivered goods, the buyer can initially only request repair or replacement. All other warranty claims are excluded to this extent. If the repair or replacement delivery fails, the buyer can choose to request a credit note, reduction in price or conversion.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- For additional information in this section, create your own Return & Refund Policy.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and we recommend using a postage service with confirmation upon delivery as we cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive. Return shipping costs are non-refundable.